Friday, July 3, 2009

One Month Friendship


Thank you for spending all your free time to me.


I cherish the time to have dinner with you and also go back with you.


Only that time, you are fully belongs to me.


I know, if you did not spend all the time to me, you will have more opportunities to know others cashier friends.


I lost confidence towards our friendship, but you said to me, once a friend, forever friend!


Should I believe on you??


I choose to believe you, and I put all my feelings and confidence to you.


But, you made me disappointed on you.


How many times, you did not reply my messages, u make me worry on you!!


I cherish you, and, I care of you!


I appreciate every single moment to gather with you.


Maybe in your concept, friends not necessary have to contact frequently to maintain the friendship.


But, for me, the best way to retain a friendship is keep contact always.


Actually, at the beginning, I already knew that our friendship cannot be last long, because our distance is far from each other.


So, from now onwards, I need to forget you, forget all of our sweet memories, just to give you a freedom!!


I am here, to say good bye to my 1 month friend…Nice to meet you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment