Friday, March 4, 2011

2011 24th years old Birthday Celebration

This year is my 1st time celebrates in Penang after 3 years continuously studied in Sabah. Anyway, I still appreciate the time I celebrate with my university friends in Labuan.

This year I have totally celebrated 5th times of birthday…wuahaha~~ Let’s see the picture below:

First, is the celebration dinner on the night before my birthday (19022011) which treat by my sisters in Post Café.

Happy Family!!!



Green Tea Cheese cake which specially bought by my 4th sister…Thanks!!



My meal, Chicken Gordon Blue



Second, the day of my birthday, is treated by my super best friends in Penang!! I love you all!!

Firstly, we went to a movie before our dinner. The movie I watched with my friend named “Xin Shaolin” It is really a very touch movie and nice to enjoy it!!!

Before enter to the cinema.. Bought a cup of Ice Lemon Tea and a 1901 HotDog as our lunch!!

Birthday treat by my best friends in Gurney BBQ Plaza.



Our meal… 1 set of Family Seafood, and 1 set of Economy Pork.



I have started to miss the food there!!


Best friends forever!!


Birthday present from my friends—2 pairs of earrings from FOREVER 21.



Lastly, supper at Gurney Drive again after a week..haha~~



Third celebration is by my colleagues in my company on 21022011.. This party was held privately…

Private birthday celebration with my colleagues during break time…



Fourth, birthday celebration by my company for the month of February.. There are only 2 members birthday in this month, which is me and one of the technician in my company.

Birthday cake from my company for the members which born in month of February.



Cheese tarts…



Fifth, is the celebration of my colleagues also in New Way on 26022011.

With all the girls….


Haha, the center guy looks like drug….



Lastly, my birthday cake by Neway.



Before the end, thanks to all the friends and family above in celebrating birthday with me and also thanks to those friends for the birthday wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment