Friday, February 19, 2010

2010 CNY Celebration

This Chinese New Year, as usual, I have to celebrate in Labuan due to the expensiveness of flight ticket.
The night before first day of CNY, I went to 126 Restaurant for the steamboat dinner with my two friends here, Mikki and Lulu. This steamboat is a set meal and it cost us RM20 per person (usually is RM18 per person). Let see the photo below:


After dinner, we went to the next station since the time is still early for us. The next station is – McDonald’s. We just ordered a cup of coke and shared within 3 peoples…haha~~ And, I had taken a photo with the most expensive and high class restaurant which situated in Labuan Airport:



The first day of CNY, 14 Feb (Sun), this is also a Valentine’s Day. In the afternoon, I went to Mikki’s house because she had cooked a lot of delicious food for us. I am here to say thousand of thanks to our chief – Mikki. Thanks for your treat!! It is very delicious and I appreciate it!!


At night, before that we had planned to go and eat a best meal – PIZZA HUT for the celebration, who knows suddenly there is no car available, so, at the end, my dinner had changed to –

I feel very pity on me as my CNY is celebrated with those foods above!!

Here is how I celebrate my CNY in year 2010. And, this is the consequences of studying in the very far university. But never mind, I had used to it. I had continuously not celebrated CNY for these 3 years since I enter University. And I hope, next year I can celebrate it with the more delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment