Friday, January 8, 2010

I mIss yOu, crazily!!

Everyday keep thinking of you.
Everyday keep waiting for you, just because want to get the latest news about you.
How can I escape from this??
How can I stop missing you??
You make me feel stress!
You always come into my mind, and also, in my dream.
I can’t keep drowning from this situation.
I started to realize that…
We are getting farther from each other.
I could not understand what you are thinking about.
I could not get involve with you.
I could not accompany you when you are sad, down, unhappy.
I could not give you encouragement when you need a friend’s support.
I blamed myself!
Why I can’t even protect the people I love just from getting hurt??
I know, I should forget you.
I should take this opportunity to forget you, and, let you go.
I should not let you get into my heart, deeply!
Thus, this would be the best opportunity for me to do so.
Don’t message with you frequently,
Don’t keep update your news frequently.
And I believe that, once a day, I can forget you,
And, treat you as my usual friend!!
I really…mIss yOu crazily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment