Sunday, January 3, 2010

Everything with yOu…

We meet on JUNE 09, because of LUCK.
We meet again on December, because we still friend.
I know, you had gave me a lot of care,
But I’m a selfish people,
I want your full care and love to me.
I know I should not be that, I should appreciate what I have right now.
I should feel lucky because we still can maintain our friendship after one and a half year of separation.
You influenced my mood,
You get into my life.
Then, you out of my life.
And now, my mood has been influenced by you again.
I feel happy when I saw you,
I feel happy when you messages with me.
I just hope you can chat with me every night.
I know, I had deeply fall in love with you.
But it is been too late.
I know, we are impossible to get together.
If we know each other earlier, what will happen in our relationship??
If I chase you, what is your answer to me??
Will this a happy ending?? Or a bad starting for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment